Please join us
The 2023 Dominican Center Colloquium invites Pastoral Leaders and Seekers (not just Spiritual Directors”) into a conversation with Faith and Spirituality in context. Note the change in time and fee.
Monday, April 17, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Program and Lunch
9:30 registration begins
St. Paul of the Cross Passionist Retreat & Conference Center
23333 Schoolcraft Road, Detroit 48223
The Presenter is Dr. Patricia McDonald, OP.
Sister Pat’s colloquium presentation is entitled:
Spirituality—Moving Forward—In Context, Action and Truth!
Sister Pat notes that the Dominican tradition emphasizes community, prayer, service, and study. These four pillars are “lived into” by all of us in our daily realities.
These four pillars cause us to ask ourselves:
- How do I enter with others in forming community?
- How does my prayer help continue moving forward?
- How can I be of service for others in their times and needs in society?
- How do I continue to learn and grow as I study the needs and issues of society?
- How will you choose to live, so others can have a chance at life?
For a reservation simply call Sr. Barbara Matievich, OP at 989-709-0250
The new Spring colloquium fee is $45.00 payable at registration (over payments will be refunded)